What’s in these terms?
This acceptable use policy sets out the content standards that apply when you upload content to our Platforms, make contact with other users on our Platforms, link to our Platforms, or interact with our Platforms in any other way.
For this purpose, our Platforms are:
“Website” the website hosted at https://ziax.com/ and zi.ax (and sub-domains of such site) and which offers information in respect of us and what we do.
“CubeCraft” the platform hosted at https://www.cubecraft.net/, cbecrft.net and ccgn.co (and sub-domains of such site) and via which users may access our Minecraft server, offering Minecraft content and multiplayer services,
collectively our “Platforms” and each a “Platform”. Further information about each of our Platforms can be found at the relevant URL.
Who we are and how to contact us
Our Platforms operated by Ziax Ltd (“we“, “us”, “our”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08979146 and have our registered office at Unit 30 Eton Business Park, Eton Hill Road, Radcliffe, Manchester, England, M26 2ZS. Our VAT number is GB213841137.
We are a limited company.
To contact us, please email us at the following address:
- If your query relates to the Website: [email protected].
- If your query relates to CubeCraft, [email protected].
You can also contact us by phone on +44 (0)161 399 0386.
By using our Platforms you accept these terms
By using our Platforms, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to this policy, you must not use our Platforms.
We recommend that you print a copy of this policy for future reference.
We may make changes to the terms of this policy
We may amend this policy from time to time. Every time you wish to use one of our Platforms, please check this policy to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
You may not use our Platforms:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (as set out below).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- To upload terrorist content and we do not store terrorist content.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Platforms in contravention of the provisions of our Terms of Platforms use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of any of our Platforms;
- any equipment or network on which any of our Platforms is stored;
- any software used in the provision of any of our Platforms; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Our CubeCraft Platform itself enables you to interact with other players through game play. We also provide interactive services on our Platforms, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms or forums.
- Bulletin boards.
- Virtual reactions to another user’s message(s).
Where we do provide any Interactive Service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any Interactive Service provided on our Platforms, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any Interactive Service we provide on our Platforms, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any Interactive Service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our Interactive Services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an Interactive Service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not fool proof. Minors who are using any Interactive Service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an Interactive Service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to any of our Platforms (“Contribution”), and to any interactive services associated with it.
The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
We will determine, in our discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Include child sexual abuse material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal content or activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from Ziax Ltd, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
For the avoidance of doubt, for any Contribution in the form of video content:
- You must not upload a video containing any of the following: criminal material (relating to terrorism, sexual exploitation of children, child pornography, racism and xenophobia), unclassified or unclassifiable videos, videos other than those rated U, PG or equivalent and other material that might impair the physical, mental or moral development of persons under the age of 13 (restricted material).
- You must not upload a video containing harmful material.
- You must not upload a video containing advertising.
Breach of this policy
When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Platforms.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our Platforms.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
If you think that a user has breached this acceptable use policy, you can report them using the reporting system on the Platform or by contacting us via email:
You can also contact us by phone on +44 (0)161 399 0386.
We will then, if appropriate, provide information to you regarding how we will deal with your concern.
How this policy can be transferred
We can transfer our rights and obligations under this acceptable use policy to any third party, provided this does not adversely affect your rights under this policy. Where reasonably possible, we will notify you if we do transfer our rights under this policy.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
This policy, its subject matter and its formation are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
The above provision does not limit or exclude your statutory rights, to the extent such rights provide certain protections or rights to you, which may include the right to enforce these terms in your local court.
This policy is prepared in the English language
This policy is drafted in the English language and to the extent the terms are translated to another language, the English language version of this policy shall prevail if there is a conflict.
Last updated: 14th June 2023